Wholesale Customer Service Coordinator (Tacoma, WA)
Griot's Garage continues to grow. If you would like to be part of a winning team, are an avid automotive enthusiast and strive for perfection in your career choice, let us know. We look forward to hearing about your talents.
The Wholesale Customer Service Coordinator must possess strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal, as this position will require steady communication with parties both internal and external to the company.
- Accomplishes customer service objectives by communicating, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing customer orders, requests and needs.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements of specific accounts.
- Assisting with annual budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with sales team members, customers; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing advice; resolving problems; detecting and diagnosing network problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations, and attending internal training sessions.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Being a team player is a must.
- Aggressive, motivated, self-starter who is passionate about their work, our customers and everything automotive.
- 1-3 years Customer Service experience preferred.
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and good organization skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Application Knowledge.
- A willingness to Have Fun in Your Garage!
- A competitive hourly wage (DOE)
- Co-pay Medical
- Co-pay Dental
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation days + holiday pay
- Employee discount plan
- Employee Profit Sharing Plan
Please familiarize yourself with Griot's Garage by looking at our company profile.
Griot's Garage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug and Tobacco Free Employer.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to:
Garage, Inc./Human Resources
Re: Wholesale Customer Service Coordinator
3333 South 38th St
Tacoma, WA 98409
or e-mail it to: