Customer Experience Associate (Tacoma, WA)
Are you looking for a position where you will be appreciated for your strong communication skills and desire to help others? Griot's Garage is looking for you!
Griot's Garage is the leader in providing premium car care solutions for the automotive enthusiast and car care perfectionist. We have a strong commitment to making the best products and provide the most complete expertise to our customers and their cars - from the Ferraris to the daily drivers and everything in between! We are a company comprised of car nuts having fun in our garage, but no previous car care experience is required to join us in the fun!
We have one opening for a Customer Experience Associate (CEA) with a sharp mind, eagerness to learn, and a strong desire to take care of the customer at every opportunity. The primary duty of every CEA is to assist customers with product and service questions and requests. This involves customer-facing sales and support, in-person and over the phone. The mission of the CEA is to ensure that each customer experiences the best quality service, while maximizing the efficiency of operations.
This position will give you the opportunity to work in an iconic building surrounded by vintage race cars, motorcycles, and unique pieces of automotive history. You, and a team of like-minded enthusiasts, will be paid to talk about cars and car care products all day! Griot's will support you with training to develop your skills and provide a pathway to grow in your career. At Griot's Garage, we like to have fun in our garage while striving towards the highest standards of performance. We hope you will join us!
Sales & Customer Engagement
- Engages customers in explaining product benefits and features.
- Displays confidence, concern, and creativity while handling customer service issues and complaints.
- Provides timely and organized follow-up through various methods of communication including face to face, email, telephone, live chat.
- Fields technical product and "how to" inquiries.
- Understands the sales process and how to move customer from initial inquiry to closure.
- Upsell customers to enhance their product experience.
- Ability to deescalate and handle customer complaints.
- Confident, motivated, self-starter who is passionate about their work, our customers and everything automotive.
- Sales and customer service experience preferred.
- Flexibility with work schedule to include Saturday and Sunday shifts.
- Able to clearly communicate whether in person, via phone, email, or live chat.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills; able to manage multiple tasks successfully.
- Microsoft Office application knowledge.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to perform well in a constantly changing environment; actively seeking new roles as needed within a customer centric work environment.
- The ability to "Strive for perfection in everything, take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." - Sir Henry Royce
- A willingness to Have Fun In Your Garage!
- A competitive wage with excellent monthly performance-based incentives
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation days + holiday pay
- Generous employee discounts on Griot's products
- Employee Profit Sharing Plan
- Car Care School and training
- Exposure to local car clubs and other likeminded auto enthusiasts
Please familiarize yourself with Griot's Garage by looking at our company profile.
Griot's Garage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug and Tobacco Free Employer.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to:
Griot's Garage/Human Resources
Re: Customer Experience Associate
3333 South 38th St
Tacoma, WA 98409
or e-mail it to: