Customer Service Representative for Inbound Contact Center (Tacoma, WA)
We are currently hiring for Customer Service/Sales Representatives. This position is responsible for answering inbound telephone and email inquiries. The best candidates will have an eagerness to learn, a strong passion and enthusiasm for anything automotive and a strong desire to take care of the customer at every opportunity. We are looking for a self-motivated, goal oriented professional who thrives in a fun customer service and sales environment. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service and will only consider candidates who are willing to do the same day in and day out.
- Field inbound sales and customer service calls/emails.
- Respond to customer's phone calls, emails, or traditional mail in a professional manner.
- Up-sell additional related products.
- Capture and verify customer information.
- Fielding technical product and process inquiries.
- Maintain and uphold the highest levels of customer service without exception.
- Aggressive, motivated, self-starter who is passionate about their work, our customers and everything automotive.
- 1-3 years Call Center experience preferred.
- Is willing to build a long-term relationship with the customers and our company.
- Provide quality customer service via telephone, email or face to face.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport, qualify, present, and build value for sales opportunities.
- Ability to type 30-40 wpm with excellent spelling and grammar.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Application Knowledge.
- Ability to perform well in a constantly changing environment; actively seeking new roles as needed within a customer centric work environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A willingness to Have Fun In Your Garage!
- A competitive hourly wage (DOE) with excellent performance based incentives
- Co-pay Medical
- Co-pay Dental
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation days + holiday pay
- Employee discount plan
- Employee Profit Sharing Plan
Please familiarize yourself with Griot's Garage by looking at our company profile.
Griot's Garage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug and Tobacco Free Employer.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to:
Garage, Inc./Human Resources
Re: Contact Center Representative
3333 South 38th St
Tacoma, WA 98409
or e-mail it to: